President Donald Trump launched a vicious attack on his predecessor Barack Obama during his Fox News town hall on Thursday night, saying he didn’t like the job the former president did and they’ve only spoken once since he took office. Trump said his November 10, 2016 with Obama in the Oval Office was ‘essentially’ their only meeting. ‘Enough for me,’ he noted. He also said the last time he spoke to Obama was at former President George H.W. Bush’s funeral on December 5, 2018, at Washington National Cathedral. ‘I was at the funeral of President Bush, sat next to him, I said “hello.” And then I said “Goodbye.” That’s about it. No, I didn’t like the job he did,’ the president added. President Donald Trump launched a vicious attack on his predecessor Barack Obama during his Fox News town hall President-elect Trump and President Obama in the Oval Office on November 10, 2016 President Donald Trump shakes hands with former President Barack Obama during the State Funeral service for former President George H.W. Bush at Washington National Cathedral i on Dec. 5, 2018 President Trump started off his first town hall meeting of the election year by defending his administration’s response… Read full this story
- Donald Trump’s Seduction of Mario Cuomo
- All Donald Trump is saying is give peace a chance
- Unlike other first daughters, Ivanka Trump silent on Malia Obama being slammed in tabloid reports
- Trumps claims he works more hours than ‘any past president’
- Fox News Hosts Rush To Defend Donald Trump's 'Executive Time'
- Donald Trump says he’s not ‘thrilled’ with deal to secure border and keep government open
- McCabe says Rosenstein was 'absolutely serious' about secretly recording Trump; Booker speaks out on Smollett
- Barack Obama Says Not 'Everyone Who Is Disturbed by Migration' Can Be Branded 'Racist'
- Trump widens purge of Homeland Security leadership
- What Was Gordon Sondland’s Mission to Ukraine for Trump All About?
'Enough for me!' Donald Trump mocks his single Oval Office meeting with Barack Obama and says they have spoken ONCE since he became president: 'I said hello and then I said GOODBYE' have 313 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.