By Rajesh Krishnamoorthy A team that has a lot on its plate these days is the one in charge of business continuity. Of course, the business managers always have to figure out what will happen to revenue, cost and cash flows, but most discussions these days are about how each of their business can continue to service its clients on the face of the displacement or potential displacement due to the deadly Covid-19. Whether written or not, it is fair to assume that everyone has a Business Continuity Plan (BCP). In some industries, this is mandatory. In others, although optional, this is a good practice and provides a plan B should normal life get affected. Those entrepreneurs who employ a few staff directly do have their own jugaad 2.0 BCP. They worry both about continuity and cash flow in the same breath given the key man role that they play. In many organizations, there are mock BCP drills to make sure that when things actually go wrong, people aren’t unfamiliar with who will initiate the exercise, what one has to do and how one has to do it. Getting back on the major issue at hand – tackling a pandemic… Read full this story
- Slowing the spread of coronavirus: Why some people aren't social distancing
- We Don't Need No Social Distance: US Police Bust Pink Floyd's 'Corona Party'
- Hanoi to extend strict social distancing in high risk areas
- We Don't Need No Social Distance: US Police Busts Pink Floyd Party Amid Covid-19, Gets Abused
- HCMC sees sharp traffic user decrease on first stricter social distance day
- HCMC imposes two-week social distancing
- Christina Aguilera, Josh Gad, Michael Bublé and More Join Social Distancing Disney Singalong
- Hà Nội announces social distancing zonal plans
- Hanoi announces social distancing zonal plans
- Trump Extends Social Distancing Guidelines to April 30 as U.S. Cases Top 140,000
Coronavirus: A workplace that brings many people together defies logic of social distancing have 301 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 16, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.