|The infographic of Visa’s predictions for 2020|
According to the vision of Visa, data breaches will force the adoption of smarter and more dynamic security to protect data and manage fraud – and users will continue to be the weakest link.
Visa forecasts that person-to-person payment methods will require a new approach to fraud prevention. Besides, stores and banks will use digital identities to deliver a better customer experience. Especially, AI will be used in the battle between good and evil.
By drawing on the lessons from the last decade, we can address future challenges and capitalise on the opportunities stemming from our increasingly digitalised society.
The detail visions are shown in the inforgraphic.
- Golden Globes 2020 Predictions: What Movies and TV Shows Might Nab Nominations?
- H-1B visa holders get some relief as work ban on spouses pushed back till 2020: Report
- My predictions for health trends in 2020
- Nolte: 2020 Polls Show Impeachment Is Kamikaze Mission for Democrats
- The Democratic Party’s Most ‘Electable’ 2020 Candidate Isn’t Running
- Howard Schultz 2020: What If a Moderate Democrat But Vaguer?
- How Bloomberg Could Shake the 2020 Race on Super Tuesday
- Roberts Retirement Gives Dems Another Long-Shot Senate Target for 2020
- Donald Trump's 2020 Campaign Claims President Kept His Border Wall Promises—but Has He?
- Visa exemptions passport to tourism bonanza: expert