Vietnam enters 61st day without community transmissions of COVID-19 Vietnam has recorded no new COVID-19 infections in the community for 61 consecutive days as of 6am on November 2, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. The country has confirmed 1,180 SARS-CoV-2 infections so far. Of the total, 691 were locally-transmitted cases, including 551 linked with Da Nang since the latest coronavirus wave hit the central city on July 25. As many as 1,063 patients have recovered. Thirty five died from complications related to the disease. Most of the fatalities were the elderly with serious underlying health conditions. Among the patients still under treatment, six have tested negative for the virus once, four twice and seven thrice. There is no COVID-19 patient in critical conditions at present. There are 14,775 people who had close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine at present, including 174 in hospitals, 13,327 in other quarantine sites, and 1,274 at home. As the COVID-19 pandemic can return at any time, the Ministry of Health recommended people to wear face masks in crowded places, wash hands with soap or hand sanitiser regularly, avoid large gatherings, keep distance from… Read full this story
- Vietnam hold high hopes for final berth at 2018 SE Asian football championship
- Lifestyle News, Breaking Lifestyle News and More: The Record
- Behind the lobbyists that drew Trump to Vietnam
- Donald Trump threatens to 'take away media's credentials' over negative news stories about him
- India, Vietnam gear up for first naval drill in China backyard
- Today's quirky news: Police praise Wisconsin students for prank that was illusion
- South Korea's SK, Japan's Idemitsu in line to buy stake in Vietnam's PVOIL
- TV news host stops reading Donald Trump's tweets on-air because they are 'bald-faced lies'
- Developer caught transferring land plots within distrained theme park project in southern Vietnam
- Construction of multimillion-dollar hospital uncompleted after decade in Vietnam
VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 2 have 301 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.