NBC aired the series finale of The Good Place at the end of January 2020, but Season 4 of the comedy is not expected to be released on Netflix until summer, following the example of the previous three seasons of the show. The pattern may change this year as NBC releases its own streaming service, Peacock in April, which could mean not only that The Good Place Season 4 will not stream on Netflix, but also the show in its entirety could move off its current streaming home and onto a new one. When is The Good Place Season 4 streaming on Netflix? If the final season of The Good Place follows the pattern of previous seasons, then Netflix subscribers can expect to see it in August 2020. Season 2 came onto the streamer on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 while Season 3 arrived on Tuesday, August 27. As such, the expected release date for Season 4 will be Tuesday, August 25, when all 13 episodes of the series will be available on Netflix. However, in April 2020, NBC will release their streaming service Peacock, and a number of shows will be leaving Netflix to join it. Notably, two of these… Read full this story
- ‘Beasts of No Nation’ director Cary Fukunaga talks Netflix’s mysterious streaming numbers
- Inside Jerry Seinfeld’s $100 million decision to jump to Netflix
- The 25 most successful ‘Saturday Night Live’ alumni
- Nintendo’s new console is having an incredible run, and the future looks even brighter
- The 31 most underrated ‘Star Trek’ episodes
- LIST: 10 new shows on the block
'The Good Place' Season 4 Netflix Release Date: When Is the Final Season Streaming? have 242 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 3, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.