A perspective of a social housing project in Ha Noi’s Long Bien District. Fund for social housing segment is one of the issues highlighted at the conference on real estate market development held in Ha Noi on Tuesday. — VNA/VNS Photo The Viet Nam Real Estate Association (VNREA) will next month propose solutions to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc to remove difficulties in administrative procedures, capital and cut loan interest for real estate businesses. VNREA Chairman Nguyen Tran Nam made the announcement at a conference held by VNREA in Ha Noi on Tuesday, which was attended by leaders of the Construction Ministry and representatives of large property developers including Vinhomes, Sun Group, FLC, Novaland, BRG and Phuc Khang. The conference aimed to discuss businesses’ difficulties in terms of the State’s policies on the real estate market, as well as solutions to aid the market’s stable and sustainable development. Speaking at the conference, CEO of Eurowindow Holding Nguyen Thi Quynh Chi said it was no coincidence that Prime Minister Phuc directed to listen to businesses’ opinions at present, especially amid the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), which has had a great impact on resort real estate. “Eurowindow Holding recommends the… Read full this story
- PM demands removing bottlenecks in real estate market for safe, development
- PM calls for safe, healthy development of real estate market
- PM demands removing bottlenecks in real estate market for safe, healthy development
- Giving It Back to the Indians
- More than 1.2 million homes under social housing projects to be built by 2030
- Captain King of Texas: The Man Who Made the King Ranch
Real estate businesses ask Government to remove difficulties have 265 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.