Kindly Share This Story:…Tell Buhari to declare herdsmen terrorist group, Chukwuma tells IGP …Police, army extorting Ndigbo at checkpoints—Ohanaeze …S’East govs endorse NPF community policing model By Anayo Okoli, Chimaobi Nwaiwu, Ugochukwu Alaribe & Chinedu Adonu The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday, warned that it should not be provoked into carrying arms by the Federal Government and its armed forces by firing gun shots in Afaraukwu Umuahia, tomorrow, during the burial of the parents of their leader, Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and his wife, Sally Mmeme. This came as South-East governors, traditional rulers and other stakeholders, yesterday, arose from a security summit in Enugu with the Anglican Archbishop of Enugu Diocese, Dr. Emmanuel Chukwuma, asking the Inspector General of Police to tell President Muhammadu Buhari to declare herdsmen as terrorists, saying they are dangerous. IPOB’s Warning Warning the army against pushing it to armed struggle, IPOB said it had remained peaceful in the face of attacks by the Nigerian Army and the Police, but has been receiving daily threats from the Nigerian Army and Police, on their planned massacre of innocent mourners on Friday February 14, 2020. READ ALSO: AMOTEKUN: Constitutional, legal, security issues involved It said: “We are,… Read full this story
- Labour, Oshiomhole blame factory closures, massive sacking of workers, non-payment of salaries on worsening insecurity
- Insecurity: Labour, Oshiomhole blame factory closures, workers’ massive sacking, others
- British Army's diversity drive could mean it struggles to recruit enough soldiers
- EU army backlash: Brexiteer warns of 'sinister' plot to build 'armed superstate'
- Rutte’s fury with Macron over EU Army bid: ‘NATO remains cornerstone of defence policy!'
- EU Army plan ripped apart as Joe Biden urged to support bloc after ‘European failure'
- Israeli Police Arrest Dozens in Night of Chaos in Jerusalem
- Insecurity: Dialogue with ESN, Imeobi Igbo Forum, Cleric tell S’East govs
- Secession: Yoruba group seeks DSS, Police’s clampdown on Igboho, other agitators
- Insecurity: Why we need mercenaries — Lawmaker
Insecurity: Don’t push us into armed struggle, IPOB warns Army, Police have 317 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.