Actor Ha Jung-woo denied rumors that he had been abusing the drug propofol on Tuesday evening, saying he had “visited a dermatologist for skin care” only and did not abuse any drugs. The Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office began an investigation into Ha after finding “circumstantial evidence” that he had received propofol treatments multiple times at a plastic surgery clinic in southern Seoul.Walkhouse Company, Ha’s agency, released a statement on Tuesday evening that said that Ha “has been receiving regular treatment for a facial scar.“He was introduced to a hospital in January 2019, after hearing that they had good laser machines. He received a message from the doctor saying that they would like to help Ha however they could.” Last week, cable channel Channel A reported that “a famous actor and a CEO of an entertainment agency is abusing the drug under the name of his younger brother, who is also an actor.”Ha was accused to be the person in the reports by lawyer Kang Yong-seok during a live stream on his YouTube channel “Hover Lab” on Sunday evening. “He received intense laser treatments from January to September last year over nine to 10 sessions. He was put under during… Read full this story
- PETER HITCHENS: The truth is Britain's entire elite has been corrupted by drug abuse for decades
- Miley Cyrus takes to Twitter to deny cheating rumors
- AMD responds to Radeon VII supply rumors, says it expects stock to meet demand
- The REAL reason we are running out of vital drugs and it has nothing to do with Brexit: How greedy pharmaceutical wholesalers are stockpiling medicines to drive up prices
- How a clean-cut Eagle Scout who dropped out of college went on to become a multi-millionaire drug lord trafficking deadly fentanyl-laced Oxycodone pills
- HCM City struggles in war on drugs
- Girl, 14, collapses and dies ‘after taking drugs’
- Britain in grip of zombie drug epidemic as spice addicts plague streets
- Glamorous young mother, 20, admits to dealing drugs from a white Suzuki Swift while her boyfriend 'sat in the front seat'
- Samsung To Debut Smartphone With Four Cameras In 2018 [Rumor]
Ha Jung-woo denies drug rumors have 361 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.