By Russ Burlingame – February 14, 2020 05:59 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 On the cover of Dark Nights: Death Metal #2, did DC Entertainment accidentally reveal the fate of The Batman Who Laughs, Dark Nights: Metal’s central antagonist and one of the biggest new villains created at DC in the last decade? It’s hard not to notice that Wonder Woman, who is front and center on the cover and wielding a chainsaw powered by her Lasso of Truth, is wearing a skull around her waist that has the visor worn by The Batman Who Laughs on it. And while it seems unlikely that the villain could die so soon in the sequel, bear in mind that he has an army who could take over for him.So, yeah, it’s probably just a badass image like you would get on a metal album cover — something that makes perfect thematic sense with the book the cover will be on — but it’s possible it’s not. Imagine, for instance, how crazy the story could be if the heroes that have been Jokerized by The Batman Who Laughs are stuck that way, trying to kill our heroes, and suddenly without either a… Read full this story
- Supernatural's Jensen Ackles Reveals Impressive Batman Costume
- Batman's Latest Creepy Villain Is Messed Up in a Surprisingly New Way
- Carol Vorderman reveals her secret to happiness at 58
- Batman and Superman are best friends—so why does everybody want to see them fight?
- These Evil Batmen Are Coming to Conquer the DC Universe
- DC Comics to Publish Twisted and Terrifying Takes on Some of Its Biggest Event Comics
- What DC Comics needs to learn from Joker’s success
- Gotham City Spends a Preposterous Amount of Money Cleaning up Batman's Messes
- What Are the Chances of Green Lantern Coming to the DC/CW-verse?
- Producer Tells Who - And What - Lie In Batman's Brave And Bold Future
Did DC Secretly Reveal the Death of The Batman Who Laughs? have 310 words, post on comicbook.com at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.