The central city of Danang has decided to cancel the Danang International Fireworks Festival 2020 due to coronavirus fears. According to the Danang Department of Culture and Sports, coronavirus has remained a serious issue. Meanwhile, the supply of main materials for the event is related to the virus-hit areas. A corner of Danang City It is essential to restrict the mass gatherings during such an epidemic. The festival was initially scheduled to be held this summer. The International Fireworks Festival is among Danang’s attractive cultural and tourism events. The Danang International Fireworks Festival 2019 saw the participation of eight teams, including Finland, Italy, Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Holland, China, and Vietnam. Finland, making its maiden appearance in the competition won last year.
- Many US July 4 Fireworks, Festivities Canceled Due to Coronavirus
- Ukraine, Israel urge Hasidic Jews to cancel pilgrimage due to coronavirus
- 2020 Pittsburgh Pierogi Festival Canceled Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Soergel Orchards Cancels Fall Festivals
- Berlin Film Festival to make acting prizes gender neutral
- Berlin Film Festival To Make Acting Awards Gender-Neutral; Planning Physical Fest & Hybrid EFM
- Outside Lands Cancels 2020 Festival, Recruits Lizzo, Tame Impala, Strokes as 2021 Headliners
- Isle of Wight Festival 2021 line-up announced in full after 2020 cancelled
- AFI Docs Film Festival Is Going Virtual — Here's What We Know
- Swabs, Tracing & Socially Distanced Red Carpets: The Covid Protocols Guests Can Expect At The Venice Film Festival
Danang cancels international fireworks festival due to coronavirus have 216 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.