Congress interim president and party leader Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday morning was discharged from the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (SGRH) in the national capital. She was admitted to the SGRH February 2 and was diagnosed with a stomach infection, according to Dr D S Rana Chairman (Board of Management) at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. She has recovered from stomach infection and her condition was stable at the time of discharge. “Sonia Gandhi has undergone medical tests. She has been found to be suffering from stomach infection and is being treated for the same,” Dr Rana had said on Monday. Live TV Accompanied by her children, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, the Congress leader had visited the hospital on February 2 (Sunday) after she complained of uneasiness. She was admitted for further check-ups. Sonia Gandhi did not attend the Union Budget presentation in Parliament on February 1. However, she was present on the first day of the Budget session on January 31 and led the party’s protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in the Parliament premises.
- For Congress reshuffle, Sonia Gandhi may focus on loyalty factor
- Punjab rape and murder | BJP questions silence of Congress leaders
- Sonia Gandhi leaves for United States for health check-up with son Rahul
- Congress to protest across country against Hathras incident on Oct 26 and farm laws on Oct 31: Sonia Gandhi
- ‘Democracy being hollowed out’, Sonia Gandhi attacks PM Modi, Centre
- Govt mismanaging border situation: Sonia Gandhi at CWC meeting
- Sonia Gandhi to continue as Congress interim head as CWC meet ends in high drama
- Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, undergoes angioplasty in Delhi hospital
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah admitted to AIIMS again, condition stable
- 'Sonia is one of the finest students of the university of life'
Congress leader Sonia Gandhi discharged from Delhi hospital, condition stable have 282 words, post on zeenews.india.com at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.