IS life feeling a little too cluttered? It is easy to find yourself deep in a build-up of extra bits and bobs indoors. This can cost you space — and peace of mind. So why not try to get back some of what you have spent on these unwanted items by upcycling or selling them? Here are my favourite ways to add extra money to the kitty from a good clear-out. Phones: If you have several spare phones tucked away in a drawer somewhere, like most of the population, you could be sitting on some cash. At compare-mymobile.com or musicmagpie.co.uk, you can find out how much you could get for your old phone. For example, I found that I could get £60 for my 64GB iPhone 6 Plus from MusicMagpie. Fashion: As the seasons change, so does your wardrobe. The average selling price for a handbag on eBay is £45, and I bet you have at least two you could sell. Men’s coats and jackets are also a win on eBay, with an average selling price of £48. Electricals: It is best to ask in your local gaming stores how much they would pay for your electricals. For example, you… Read full this story
- Making money: How to start investing - do’s and don’ts for beginners
- I’m a ex-burglar who broke into 20,000 homes – here are my top tips for making YOUR house secure
- Jane McDonald shares how to find the 'best places' to go when on holiday - 'a good tip!'
- first direct hikes interest rates on savings account by 3.5% - Make money ‘go further'
- 15 Ways to Make Money With Your Home
- Horse racing tips: Templegate’s Punchestown Festival day three tips plus Lingfield NAP on Thursday
- Given LIC IPO pricing, a lot of room for people to make money even in short run: Sanjiv Bhasin
- D-St indices on firm footing despite persistent headwinds! Ways to make money now
- Hooters waitress claims she makes staggering amount in tips alone
- Confused between HDFC Bank vs ICICI Bank? Investors making money by betting on none
Clear out your home and make money from your unwanted goods with our top tips — plus book your Hols From £9.50 have 338 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.