The Castlevania season 3 release date is set: you can pick back up with Trevor Belmont and his vampire-slaying pals on March 5. Netflix confirmed the date the animated series will resume on its official sci-fi focused Twitter account, NX, and series director Samuel Deats jumped in to further celebrate the with the season 3 poster that he designed and illustrated himself. How many directors of new Netflix shows also draw their own posters? That’s rad.Castlevania Season 3 is coming back March 5th!! We’ve been working our butts off on it and I can’t wait for y’all to check it out!!(Hope y’all enjoy the official poster art for season 3! I’ve somehow kept up the tradition of squeezing in time to do it for this season, too.) https://t.co/qcmMgj5CqaFebruary 4, 2020The poster is portentous (and metal) as hell, all full of chains and thorny vines and glowering eyeballs. It should have enough details and meaningful looks to keep fans sussing out details until the Castlevania season 3 release date arrives.The Netflix Castlevania series is a loose adaptation of Castlevania 3: Dracula’s Curse. The first season, which was only four episodes long, debuted in July 2017 and the second followed with 8… Read full this story
- Apple TV Plus: Everything to know about Apple's take on Netflix
- How Homegrown Production Empire, Rooster Teeth, Is Gunning For HBO and Netflix
- Agents Of SHIELD Will End After Season 7, Announced At Comic-Con
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7: Release month confirmed, plot and possible spoilers
- Game Of Thrones Actors Answer The Series' Lingering Questions During Comic-Con Panel
- Netflix's The Witcher Exclusive Footage Debuts At Comic-Con, "Last Wish" Connections Teased
- Apple's $6billion Netflix rival Apple TV+ launches in 100 countries TODAY - featuring new original series The Morning Show, For All Mankind and See
- Comic-Con: Natalie Portman Is Returning To The MCU To Play Thor
- Maria Bamford Has A Brand-New Netflix Series Called “Lady Dynamite.” And Termites.
- Kids’ suicides spiked after Netflix’s ‘13 Reasons,’ study shows
Castlevania season 3 release date: The Netflix animated series returns in March have 325 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 4, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.