SUPER BOWL is fast approaching and fans will gather all around the world to witness the great spectacle unfold. What is just as popular as the actual game is the traditional Super Bowl halftime show, which sees one star take to the stage perform a glamorous display for the millions of fans in attendance and watching worldwide. But who will it be at the NFL extravaganza this year? Who is performing in the Super Bowl 2020 halftime show? It was announced in September last year that the Latina duo of Shakira and JLo would have the honour of singing live for the Super Bowl crowd. Shakira is very excited to be performing and stated in an interview that her being at the Super Bowl should be an inspiration to others. During an interview with CBS the popstar said: “I think the message [of my performance] is gonna be ‘Listen, I’m a woman. I’m a Latina. It wasn’t easy for me to get to where I am. And being at the Super Bowl is proof that everything is possible.”Jennifer Lopez was delighted that two Latina women will get the opportunity to perform on such a global stage in Miami, a town… Read full this story
- Jennifer Lopez, 48, teases her animalistic side with boob-baring PVC reveal
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction on The Ellen Show
- A Beginner's Guide to Super Bowl XLVI
- Super Bowl LII adds up to $370M for Minnesota, report says
- Glendale joins Phoenix in supporting bid for Super Bowl LVII in 2023
- At the site of one defeat, New Orleans determined to secure Super Bowl 2024
- From jobs to Waffle House celebs: What Super Bowl 2023 means for Arizona residents
- NFL awards Super Bowl to Arizona (2023), New Orleans (2024)
- Titans' Derrick Henry, Dion Lewis here to 'get to the Super Bowl'
- How to Watch 2018 Billboard Music Awards: Live Stream Red Carpet and Performances
Who is in Super Bowl half time show? Shakira and Jennifer Lopez among host of performers have 307 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.