Saddles made at Taiwanese firm Pro Active Global Vietnam, located in Đại Năng Industrial Park in the southern province of Bình Dương. Disbursed capital of FDI projects reached US$20.4 billion in 2019. VNA/VNS Photo Danh Lam HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam is earmarking environmentally friendly, high tech investment to best serve the sustainable growth of the country. The message was delivered by Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyễn Chí Dũng at the Vietnam Business Forum (VBF) in Hà Nội yesterday. Appreciating the contributions made by foreign direct investment (FDI), he said: “FDI is again a bright spot. For the first time, disbursed capital of FDI projects reached US$20.4 billion in 2019.” He added last year the total registered capital reached more than $38 billion, the highest in the last 10 years. Dũng told the forum: “Việt Nam will continue to select quality FDI projects with high value-added content, high technology and innovation to help the country enter the global value chain faster.” Chairman of the Việt Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and co-chairman of the VBF Consortium, Vũ Tiến Lộc said that local enterprises should work more closely with FDI to make good use of… Read full this story
- Regulator: China to Attract Foreign Investment in State-Owned Enterprises
- Kazakhstan opens doors to new foreign investment
- Tajikistan attracts $ 645 million in foreign investment in 2018
- [Ticker] MEPs back new EU system to screen foreign investments
- Foreign investors encouraged to join equitization, M&A market
- PM calls for investment in energy and infrastructure development
- The Citizenship by Investment Program in Moldova – embracing great opportunities or risks?
- PM urges foreign investors not to miss investment opportunities in Vietnam
- New directive to ease public-private investment projects
- A Chinese company is interested to invest in the 5G technology implementation in Moldova
Việt Nam to select quality foreign investment have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 11, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.