Deputy Prime Minister Vương Đình Huệ speaks at the Việt Nam-Japan Exchange in Culture, Economy and Tourism – an event during the visit of Secretary-General of the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) Nikai Toshihiro – in Đà Nẵng yesterday. VNS Photo Công Thành ĐÀ NẴNG — Việt Nam has called for stronger investment from Japan, including in medium- and small-sized enterprises in tourism, education and trade as the country eyes growth in the ‘green’ industry. Deputy Prime Minister Vương Đình Huệ made the statement at the Việt Nam-Japan Exchange in Culture, Economy and Tourism – an event held during the visit of Secretary-General of the Japanese Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) Nikai Toshihiro – in Đà Nẵng yesterday. Huệ said Việt Nam will offer the best conditions and protection for foreign investors, including those from Japan, when investing in Việt Nam. “We hope that Japan will be the top foreign investor in Việt Nam. Leaders of the two countries will promote cultural exchange and economic co-operation among Vietnamese and Japanese localities,” Huệ said. “Việt Nam asked Japan for further support and co-operation in labour employment from Việt Nam and human resources training for Vietnamese students, creating high-quality manpower in the future,”… Read full this story
- Tourism Internet Marketing and the Power of Home Page
- Who (or What) Really Caused 9-11
- MOVING TO CANADA IS A JOKE...The Economic, Military, and Social Integration of North America
- Computer Hoaxes for the Beginner
- Malta Sets New Visitor Target
- The Key Role Of Bilinguals In The 21st Century - The Bilingual Revolution
- Sex Offender Treatment - What Works?
- Is Terrorism a Global Curse - Fundamental Ingredient Part-1?
- Venezuela: Oil, Gold and Foreign Affairs
Việt Nam and Japan agree to boost tourism co-operation have 280 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.