Quarantine officials at the arrival terminal of Incheon International Airport check body temperatures of all incoming passengers from China on Tuesday in a new measure to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. [YONHAP]Those who left the Chinese city of Wuhan over the past 14 days to enter Korea will be required to undergo testing for possible infection of the coronavirus, local health authorities announced Tuesday.Anyone showing symptoms of the virus, such as fever or respiratory problems, will be quarantined at a government-designated hospital for isolated treatment, the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) announced.Korea now has 29 government-designated hospitals for coronavirus treatment.Health officials said 3,023 people were found to have traveled directly from Wuhan of Hubei Province, central China, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, to Korea between Jan. 13 and Monday. Of those people, 1,166 people are Korean nationals and the rest are foreigners. Most of them had gone off the government’s radar because they showed no symptoms of the virus upon their arrival in Korea and authorities didn’t keep track of their health conditions. To rectify that, the KCDC vowed Tuesday to cooperate with local government offices, the police, customs officials and the Health Insurance Review… Read full this story
- Volvo Cars Recommends Kids To Travel Rearward Facing
- Senior Travel
- What Are The Losses Travel Insurance Covers?
- 10 Humourous Reasons Why Travelers Should Not Come To Costa Rica
- Travel Spain
- PC Satellite TV Offers Unique Benefits For Travelers And Sports Enthusiasts
- Travel Insurance - Takes Care of Any Worries During Travel
- New Travellers to Africa - Advice
- Travelling Green Made Easy
- Test Subjects Earn $900 While Traveling Abroad
Travelers from Wuhan face testing have 280 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at January 29, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.