TESCO has announced details of its January sale including discounts on big-name brands and bottles of wine for under a fiver. The supermarket has announced hundreds of deals on food, drink and household products – with some offers exclusive to Clubcard holders. Tesco has slashed the price of popular products including PG Tips, Bird’s Eye and Persil. There are also reductions on Tesco Finest sandwiches, while bottles of wine have been knocked down to £4.50 each. The majority of the deals are available now and some last until January 27. We’ve rounded up the best offers released so far, with more to find in store, so you can keep track of when each promotion starts and ends.January centenary deals – these are available to all Tesco shoppers Cheestrings Original Snacks 8 pack, 160g - Was: £2.75. Now: £1.35. Save: £1.40, 50 per cent – until January 14 Frubes Red Berry and Peach Yoghurts, 9x37g – Was: £2. Now: 95p. Save: £1.05, 52 per cent – until January 14 Cathedral City Mature Cheddar Cheese, 550g – Was: £5.50. Now: £2.75. Save: £2.75, 50 per cent – until January 14 Bird’s Eye Fish Fingers, 280g – Was: £2. Now: £1. Save: £1,… Read full this story
- Asda having HUGE Lego sale with many items less than half price
- Asda launch huge Lego sale with many items less than half price
- Sainsbury's have a HUGE clothing sale on with plenty for kids
- Asda is having huge Lego sale with many toys less than half price
- The huge Mothercare sale that all parents are going crazy for
- Families go mad for Tesco's bargain dinosaur paddling pool
- Tesco Clubcard rewards are being slashed next month – here’s how to beat the changes
- Will Amazon lose customers by raising Prime prices? Netflix and McDonald’s may hold the answer.
- Tesco Direct is closing next month as it slashes prices – here’s what it means for shoppers
- Mum of 3 slashes £100 Asda shop to £20 and shows how you can too
Tesco slashes hundreds of prices in huge January sale have 301 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 3, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.