January 16, 2020 – 13:59 GMT Aisha Nozari Katya Jones took to Instagram with a photo of herself without a spot of makeup on Katya Jones has shared a stunning, makeup-free selfie of herself curled up in bed with a book. Taking to Instagram, the Strictly star shared the snap of herself posing next to her book with the caption: “Update: I made it to bed!” The 30-year-old isn’t wearing a drop of makeup, and she still looks absolutely beautiful. WATCH: Mike Bushell and Katya Jones look back on their Strictly journey It was a quiet end to a hectic evening for Katya, who also shared many videos of herself larking around in her hotel room. At one point, Katya was so exhausted from dancer rehearsals that she had to crawl to her hotel bathroom. Next, the talented dancer couldn’t even make it back to the sofa after visiting the bathroom, telling her followers: “Right well I moved, but I’m now on the floor next to the bathroom.” Katya was so tired that she even considered eating dog treats! MORE: Strictly star Katya Jones makes a huge announcement! Katya shared the snap on InstagramMORE: Strictly’s Neil Jones lovingly supports Katya Jones after she finally… Read full this story
- Alicia Keys stuns sans makeup at VMAs
- Overlooked No More: Sissieretta Jones, a Soprano Who Shattered Racial Barriers
- The Left Helped Jones Defeat Moore. It Could Help More Democrats in 2018.
- Laverne Cox denies nose job rumors, credits Snapchat filters for new look
- Lena Waithe Is What The Future Of Hollywood Looks Like
- Moscow's metro mixes Lenin, WiFi and selfie spots
- We Sent Alex Jones' Infowars Supplements To A Lab. Here's What's In Them.
- Alex Jones Will Never Stop Being Alex Jones
- Comic-Con: 50 cosplay photos from the event to inspire your 2018 look
- ‘First They Came for Alex Jones’: Ted Cruz’s Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme
Strictly's Katya Jones looks stunning in makeup-free selfie have 308 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.