She’s always been meant to stand out. Selena Gomez turned heads and then some Tuesday, at the exclusive party celebrating the release of her new critically acclaimed third studio album, Rare, at the Puma Flagship store in New York City. Gomez, 27, rocked an edgy hairstyle with long dark bangs partially covering her eyes, along with a messy ponytail/bun in the back. Head turner: Selena Gomez turned heads and then some Tuesday, at the exclusive party celebrating the release of her new critically acclaimed third studio album, Rare, in New York The true standout element of Selena’s ensemble, however, was her strikingly dark lipstick, which could have been a crimson or even a violet, and the contrasting thick white hoops she wore in her ears. The Look At Her Now songbird also donned a long white down parka, over a loose-fitting grey tweed shirt and pants set. Her shirt was buttoned up all the way to the collar, and she wore a single gold chain around her neck layered over the top. On her feet, Gomez wore comfy looking white trainers with black detailing. Rare one in the crowd: Gomez, 27, rocked an edgy hairstyle with long dark bangs partially covering her eyes,… Read full this story
- Matt Damon, 50, looks youthful as he attends premiere of his new dramatic thriller Stillwater in New York City
- ‘Can I Actually Sing?’ Meet New York City Ballet’s Songbird
- Oral History: Remembering New York’s Fiorucci Store
- The Go-Go’s Look Back On The Iconic ‘Beauty And The Beat,’ Which Turns 40
- Outsider Whose Dark, Lyrical Vision Helped Shape Rock ’n’ Roll
- Just For Laughs Comedy Festival Sets 2021 New Faces Showcase Lineup
- Patricia Kennealy-Morrison, Rock Journalist, Dies at 75
- Remembering DMX's Most Famous Hit Songs — From 'Party Up (Up in Here)' to 'Ruff Ryders' Anthem'
- Inside Yo La Tengo's Eclectic, Covers-Heavy New Album
- Those Kansas City Blues: A Family History
Selena Gomez rocks a very edgy look with a fringe and dark lipstick for album party in New York City have 312 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.