SINGAPORE: Scoot said on Saturday (Jan 25) evening it was arranging a flight to take the crew and some passengers from Friday’s flight TR188 back to Singapore from Hangzhou airport, where they had been isolated after a health screening . All passengers and crew on board the flight were isolated when they arrived at Hangzhou airport on Friday, after enhanced health screening – a precautionary measure against the deadly new coronavirus that originated in Wuhan – found that one passenger needed further blood tests. The airline said that 110 of the passengers on the flight that flew in from Singapore on Friday had been originally booked on flights to Wuhan. READ: Wuhan virus death toll hits 41 as cases soar to nearly 1,300 in China READ: Vast Wuhan virus quarantine in China as cases emerge in Europe, South Asia READ: Wuhan virus outbreak – At a glance But Scoot cancelled flights to Wuhan following a suspension of public transportation networks in China’s Hubei province. Passengers booked for these flights, many of whom are of Chinese nationality seeking to return home for Chinese New Year, were offered either a full refund or to re-route their flights to other destinations within mainland China, Macau… Read full this story
- Passenger Sues Airline For Seating Next To Obese Person, Causing 'Back Injuries'
- 'Hooligan' Airline Passenger 'Neutralized', Hogtied By Fellow Travelers After Mid-Air Rampage
- United Airlines Passenger Sues Over Near-Death Experience After Windows Cracked During Flight
- Drunk Passenger Tried To Smoke Cigarettes Inside Plane Toilet Repeatedly
- Drunk Passenger Kicked Policeman In Groin, Broke Own Arm After Refused Boarding
- Drunk United Airlines Flight Attendant Swore, Behaved Erratically, Passengers Compensated
- Convict Passenger Allegedly Stepped On Child, Tried Punching Flight Attendant, Plane Diverted
- Airline Assigns Seats That Didn't Exist In Aircraft, Family Sits On Floor
- Airline Crew Placed Cats Near Passenger With Feline Allergy, Woman Claims
- Teen Allergic To Strawberries Allegedly Humiliated, Threatened By Thomas Cook Flight Crew
Scoot passengers isolated: Airline 'making arrangements' to fly Singaporeans, crew back from Hangzhou have 305 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at January 25, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.