close Video Queen issues statement on Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, agrees to part-time move to Canada Queen Elizabeth II has released a statement on Megxit. Since Prince Harry and Meghan Markel said they are stepping back from the royal family, the couple has been hiding out at the home of Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra. Queen Elizabeth II has responded to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's request to "step back" as senior members of the royal family , Fox News has learned on Monday. "Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family," the reigning monarch shared in a statement. "My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan's desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family. MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY HIDING OUT AT CANADIAN BILLIONAIRE FRANK GIUSTRA’S MANSION: REPORT "Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives," the… Read full this story
- Royal Family: William 'still waiting' for an olive branch apology from Harry
- Queen Says She Is 'Proud' Of How Quickly Meghan Markle Fit Into Family
- How Meghan and Harry's Royal Security Battle Differs From Prince Andrew's
- Hugh Grant Defends Prince Harry, Saying Press Tore Meghan Markle 'To Pieces
- Queen's Personal Statement About Prince Harry Shows Concern, Historian Says
- Meghan Markle Didn't Take Part in Royal Summit, Source Says
Queen issues statement on Meghan Markle, Prince Harry after family talks, agrees to part-time move to Canada have 278 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.