Valentine’s Day is a few weeks away and while you may have big plans with your partner, show a little care for yourself as well. According to a survey, four in five men between the ages of 18 and 34 have never spoken to a family member, friend, partner or doctor about their sexual problems. Gaurav Gupta, Co-Founder of Misters.in which aims to speak about and uplift men’s confidence for a healthier sexual lifestyle, tells us about sexual problems men must be open to speaking about. Ten sexual issues men must speak about: 1. Soft erections: “An erection that makes penetration difficult can be a symptom of erectile dysfunction,” says Gupta. Causes are usually medical but can also be psychological. If this has persisted for some time, Gupta says, “Do not hesitate to discuss this with your doctor.” 2. Early ejaculation: “Climaxing too early, too often is a warning sign of premature ejaculation. It can be treated, if diagnosed early,” advises Gupta. Estimates vary, but as many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience this problem at some time. 3. Absence of morning erection: “Low testosterone is the major cause of this,” says Gupta. But this could also… Read full this story
- Why you can’t say ‘men are trash’ on Facebook
- How Viagra's Throwing Off The Sex Lives Of Long-Term Marriages—And Shuffling The Dating Status Quo
- How to Avoid Damaging Your Man Parts on a Ride
- Race-Car Driver Hurley Haywood and Patrick Dempsey Talk About Their New Documentary,
- Julian Assange whines he has ‘dental issues and osteoporosis’ as he faces five years in US prison after dramatic arrest
- China’s feminist movement braves a government crackdown on #MeToo
Performance pressure: Sexual problems men must speak about have 274 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 31, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.