MEGHAN Markle posted a photos of hersef with African children on Instagram this evening – as she pointed out her charity work began before she met Prince Harry. The Duchess was seen in Rwanda, Malawi, India, and London in a series of snaps taken before and after their marriage. Most of the posts on the couple’s Sussex Royal account featured Meghan meeting students or educators to mark International Day of Education. One showed her at Mbandazi primary school in Rwanda in March 2016 – four months before her blind date with Harry. In collaboration with World Vision, the Suits actress taught pupils how to use watercolours with help from a brand new pipeline. In another photo taken in India, the Duchess partnered with World Vision again to advocate for gender equality in the region. On the trip, she highlighted the lack of access to higher education for girls and women and also to women’s only toilets. A statement on Instagram said: “Today, on International Day of Education, we highlight the importance of access to education for all. “The Duchess of Sussex has focused on this both prior to becoming a member of the Royal Family and now as patron of… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE WEDDING DETAILS: Misha Nonoo sat Gayle King at the head table and was serenaded by groom Mikey Hess and Paul McCartney amid whispers the Friday nuptials were to accommodate Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- 10 bombshells from unauthorized biography of Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle read an emotional poem about love and commitment at her fashion designer pal Misha Nonoo's star-studded wedding to Michael Hess in Rome
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: There’s a big wedding Saturday. Something about a prince marrying an American
- Misha Nonoo's VIP guests included Hollywood A-listers, Ivanka Trump and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle... so how did ex-Surrey schoolgirl Misha Nonoo pull off such a crazily OTT wedding?
- Young people in sub-Saharan Africa integral to shaping future HIV/AIDS policy
- Weight Problems in Children Might Be Caused by Not Sleeping Enough
- MacBook Keyboard Not Working? Apple Sued as Users Face ‘Defective’ Laptops
- Saudi Arabia’s powerful crown prince is meeting with everyone from Trump and Mattis to The Rock and Oprah on a crazy US tour
- Here are some of the members of the public attending the royal wedding
Meghan Markle points out her charity work began BEFORE she met Prince Harry as she posts pics with children in Africa have 380 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.