A Fox News host said the news that John Bolton, Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, wrote that the president wanted to continue withholding aid from Ukraine until the country conducted an investigation into Democrats was an “important development” that had some supporters of the president “spinning like crazy.”The host, Chris Wallace, referred to a story that The New York Times broke on Sunday, which relies on information from a source with direct knowledge of Bolton’s upcoming book. The source told the Times that Trump had said to Bolton that he wanted to continue to keep $391 million in military aid from Ukraine until the country’s government agreed to conduct investigations into Democrats, including Trump’s potential political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden.However, the president adamantly denied that he told Bolton this. “I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens,” he tweeted Monday.Trump was impeached by the House in December, charged with abusing his power by pressuring Ukraine to conduct the investigations. He is also charged with obstructing Congress by not cooperating with the impeachment process. As the Constitution dictates, he is now on trial in the Senate to… Read full this story
- Trump Faces Giuliani Dilemma as House, Justice Probes Converge
- Why Trump Can't Lose
- How To Write An Effective Press Release To Get National PR For Your Book!
- E-BOOKS and E-HOOKS - Using Your Social Links Profitably
- Four Tips to Get Talk Radio Hosts Interested in Your Book
- Putting a New Spin on Selling
- Newsletters or Email or News Feeds - Which is Better?
- Israel Says She Loves You to Beatles Paul McCartney
- What Not To Say
- Author Angela Stokes, Raw Food Expert Discusses the Importance of a Daily Food Plan
Fox News Host Says Bolton Book Leak is 'Important Development,' Has Trump Supporters 'Spinning Like Crazy' have 293 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.