HD Saison currently serves nearly seven million customers at 17,000 offices nationwide. — Photo vietnamfinance.vn The State Bank of Viet Nam (SBV) has approved consumer finance company HD Saison to increase charter capital to VND2 trillion (US$85.84 million) from VND1.4 trillion. After the capital hike, Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank (HDBank) owns 50 per cent of Saison’s charter capital, Japan’s Credit Saison Co Ltd holds 49 per cent and HCM City Securities Company holds 1 per cent. Established in 2007, Societe Generale Viet Finance Limited Liability Company (SGVF) – the original name of HD Saison – was the first fully foreign-owned non-bank financial company to obtain a business registration certificate from the SBV with an initial charter capital of VND520 billion. SGVF was acquired by HDBank in 2013 and changed its name to the Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank Finance Limited Liability Company (HDFinance). In 2015, HDFinance became the HD Saison Finance Co (HD Saison) after receiving strategic investment from Japan’s Credit Saison group. HD Saison currently serves nearly seven million customers at 17,000 offices nationwide. The finance company also provides installment loans to individual customers via agents located at the POS… Read full this story
- Bankers' Banks- The Role of Central Banks in Banking Crises
- Mortgages and Loans: Islamic Finance Avoids Interest.
- Is My Money Safe? On The Soundness Of Our Banks
- Asset Based Lending as a Financing Tool
- Liquidation of Banks
- Capital Convertibility of Indian Currency: Boon or a Bane
- Basel III and the Safety of Banks
- Factoring vs. Bank Loans
- Capitalizing Small and Medium Businesses; A new idea
- Equipment Leasing: Getting A Quick Lease Approval
Central bank approves capital hike for finance company HD Saison have 261 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.