Here, we will take a look at four best central defenders in Premier League during the calendar year of 2019 1. Virgil van Dijk The first place in this list is hardly a surprise. The Dutchman lost out to Lionel Messi in the race for Balon d’Or but won the prestigious UEFA Player of the Year award. He is the leader of the Liverpool backline that conquered Europe last season and is dominating England right now. It has been a long time since a defender was in the race for prestigious individual awards and van Dijk is so special that he has won some of them already. He has everything a defender dreams of and is the most vital cog of Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool side. 2. Caglar Soyuncu (Leicester City) The 23-year-old was largely a backup for the Foxes until this summer. Following Harry Maguire’s world-record move to Manchester United in the summer, the Turkish international has become a first-team player for Leicester and what a sensational season he is having! He is the reason behind Brendan Rodgers’ side holding the best defensive record in the League so far which is a big reason why they are second-place in the… Read full this story
- The official Premier League app for Android and iOS went live, and it has it all
- Comments for : The official Premier League app for Android and iOS went live, and it has it all
- 10 best radio apps for Android
- Fifa 18 TOTY – FUT Team of the Year goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders and attackers revealed
- PhoneArena Awards: Best games of 2014
- Titanic exhibit opening in Central Texas
- 40 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (4/6/12
- Is this Konami’s year? Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 preview
- Games Central: A return to the top for FIFA’s arch rival?
- George Strait to play 2019 Rodeo
Year Ender 2019: Four best central defenders in Premier League have 297 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.