The fate of textbooks for general education programs depends on the sense of justice and qualification of the members of the book appraisal council. Thai Van Tai, acting director of the Primary Education Department under the Ministry of Education and Training, said the book appraisal council comprises prestigious scientists, teachers from pedagogical schools. Ho Ngoc Dai, the father of the ‘education technology’ program At least 1/3 of the council’s members are teachers who work at primary schools across the country. According to Mai Ngoc Chu, a member of the sub-council for Vietnamese language, the sub-council includes professors in linguistics, education management experts and primary school teachers. “Of 13 members, some are mathematicians, five are teachers from different localities, and others are teachers at pedagogical schools. They all deserve their work,” he said. The members of the sub-council have experience in appraising books, but appraising textbooks for first graders of the new general education program is the hardest work for them. Mai Lan Vietnam prepares for new general education program Beginning in the 2020-2021 academic year, the new general education program will be applied throughout the country. MOET has begun receiving applications for textbooks compiled by organizations and individuals. Primary schools… Read full this story
- French photographer issues book about pagodas in VN
- Alex Smith pull a Brady contract restructure? Perish the thought (Ow!)
- Cowboys restructure Tony Romo’s contract
- Wolves officially close books on roller-coaster 2014 year
- Celtic look to book Champions League ticket after long saga
- Angels end stadium negotiations with Anaheim; Tustin on deck?
- Angels end talks with Anaheim on stadium lease
- Coyotes to stay for at least 2 more years under new deal
- The Latest: UN resolutions to address Islamic State
- The Latest: Video of restaurant shooting posted online
VN book appraisal council should be restructured have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.