|Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong surrounded by children from Canh Thuy Commune, Yen Dung District, Bac Giang Province – Photo: VNA|
In his letter, the Party chief conveyed his warmest feelings and best wishes towards children nationwide, overseas Vietnamese kids and foreign ones living in Vietnam.
He expressed his delight that the children have all made great efforts and gained encouraging progresses in their studies while actively joining in social activities and doing good deeds.
The students’ high results at national and international contests have brought fame to Vietnam’s younger generation and sparked great faith and hope in the future owners of the nation, he stressed.
This year, when Vietnam and countries around the world are celebrating 30 years of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Party, State, schools, families and all society always pay special attention to the children and create most favourable conditions for them to study and develop in a safe and healthy environment, he affirmed.
He voiced his hope that the recipients will continue following President Ho Chi Minh’s teachings and promoting solidarity to help their disadvantaged friends, thus contributing to building the country into the future.
- Party chief receives leaders of major Russian energy groups
- Secret Garden Party announces this year’s festival will be its last
- Iran's Zarif sends Jewish New Year greetings on Twitter
- Ford Mustang chief engineer, mid-engine Corvette | Autoblog Podcast #488
- Bailout Watch 240: DOE Chief Sends Back D2.8’s Loan Requests
- Party with a rock star: The Patrick Mahomes Experience took over KU Med on Tuesday
- Larry Johnson back in good graces with KC Chiefs fans
- ‘Glastonbury for kids’ festival coming to Knebworth
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid cool with TD parties ‘as long as they stay within the rules’
- Chiefs defensive linemen help Ronald McDonald House families escape with day of fun