0 Real Estate A new year is among us, so maybe you’re considering a change of digs? Here’s a look at the second most expensive condo for sale in town. Jenna Fisher , Patch Staff Posted Reply (Realtor.com) (Realtor.com) (Realtor.com) (Realtor.com) (Realtor.com) BROOKLINE, MA — Only in Brookline can you find the least expensive condos going for half a million dollars. The two least expensive homes on the market this week are condos going for more than $500,000. The second least expensive condo for sale in town according to the folks at Realtor.com is this one bedroom lower level condo. It’s situated inside a Victorian home that was built in the 1890s along Beacon Street and in the spring, watch for the blooming trees. The down side? On top of the $549,123 price tag, you still are on the hook for another $143 in condo fees. But do check out the kitchen. Address: 1756 Beacon St Apt 1, Brookline, Massachusetts Price: $549,123 Square Feet: 1101 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Baths Built: 1890 Features: Spacious 1-bed/1-bath garden-level condominium with an assigned parking spot. Located in a stunning Victorian home on Beacon Street, this condo is just steps from the MBTA, a… Read full this story
- Cambodia: Foreign money leaves trail of ghost towns
- From £100K smiles to VERY expensive veneers – can you name the celeb behind these pricey pearly whites?
- Landscape Architect Walter Hood Aims to Build Community-Inclusive Spaces
- Breathing Room: Where Home Buyers Can Get the Most Space for Their Money
- Branson tries to find affordable housing for the homeless
Only In Brookline: Least Expensive Condos In Town More Than $500K have 254 words, post on patch.com at December 30, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.