Friday, December 13, 2019 LA Lakers vs Miami Heat This is about as close a match as you can get and in sims neither team holds a significant edge, while the Vegas odds favor the Lakers. The projected score is Lakers 111 and Heat 110, and Los Angeles is winning 53% of simulations. The moneyline for the Lakers is -218 which translates to 69 percent (chance of winning). The moneyline has not moved significantly which indicates that the betting public agrees with the implied betting line probabilities. In recent seasons this has been a lopsided matchup with the Lakers going 4-1. In these games, the Lakers averaged 108 and the Heat 97 ppg. The projection based point spread is LAL -1.5. More of the action seems to be on the Lakers as the Vegas line has moved from +4.5 to 5. Coming into this game as a favorite, the Lakers are 13-9-0. As an underdog, the Heat are 4-5-1. Their ATS record is similar to their straight up record against each other. The Lakers are 3-2-0 against the spread vs the Heat. The average point spread in these games was Lakers -2.4 and they won by an average of 10.2… Read full this story
- NBA first-round playoff preview capsules
- Michael Jordan played a key role in persuading LeBron James and the NBA not to cancel the rest of the season in response to Wisconsin chaos - as Trump says the league is a now 'political organization'
- How to Pick the Right Video-Game Console This Fall
- Nuggets edge Jazz in Game 7 on late basket by Jokic
- The best PS4 games for September 2020
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War preview: A choice-driven world based on murky true events
- Minnesota wins NBA draft lottery, rights to No. 1 pick
- Popovich to the Nets? NBA experts chime in on the San Antonio legend's future.
- Project xCloud game-streaming preview starts on iOS devices
- Rockets-Lakers preview capsule
NBA Game Forecasts, Picks and Previews with Projected Scoreboard for Dec 13 have 306 words, post on www.scout.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.