Members of the LeBaron family want to start ‘wild-west style volunteer militias’ after nine women and children were fatally shot at close range by drug cartel gang members in November. Adrian LeBaron, 59, recalled the moment he and his wife, Shalom, began receiving calls from desperate family members that his daughter, Rhonita Miller, and four grandchildren were killed in the Sierra Madre mountains. The couple left their Mormon community in northern Mexico and beat local authorities to the scene of the brutal massacre, the New York Post reports. Adrian LeBaron (pictured): ‘When we picked up those shells so close to the car, we knew that our family had been shot at close range’ Wearing rubber gloves in an effort to preserve vital evidence at the crime scene, LeBaron began the distressing task of sifting through the ashes of his daughter’s scorched SUV. LeBaron and Shalom choked back tears as they sifted through pieces of their loved ones bones, took pictures of what remained of their family and collected shell casings from AR-15 and M-16 assault riffles. Behind them, the smoldering SUV held the singed remains of their loved ones visible inside. Miller, 30 had been shot several times before dying with four… Read full this story
- Australia's strongest man, a hard-boiled cop - and hopelessly vulnerable: Harrowing story behind paedophile-hunter's downward spiral after being haunted by what he saw on the job
- Re-reading Stephen King’s
- Mueller and Trump: Born to wealth and raised to lead. Then, they made sharply different choices.
- 100 Stories About Gun Violence Since Newtown
- 47 documentaries on Netflix right now that will make you smarter
- Amazon’s 28 original TV shows, ranked from worst to best
- Amazon’s 26 notable original TV shows, ranked from worst to best
- The 100 best novels written in English: the full list
Mormon dad whose daughter and four grandkids were massacred in Mexico calls for wild west-style 'posses' to take on cartels as he reveals he arrived at horror crime scene 24 hours before cops and collected shell casings have 292 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.