PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – A man was arrested for allegedly biting two Pittsburgh Police officers on Christmas Eve. Police say they responded to the Amtrak station downtown on Liberty Avenue around 2:45 a.m. Tuesday for reports of a disorderly male. According to police, the man, identified as 39-year-old Deandre McCrary from Baltimore, became irritated after he asked an Amtrak employee for a cigarette. The employee didn’t have any, so McCrary allegedly punched the ticket seller’s window. Then, police say he “paced the lobby angrily while talking to himself.” Officers told McCrary to leave, but he allegedly refused. When officers went to escort him outside, he resisted and bit two of the officers. Police say they managed to get McCray into custody after they used a taser. The two bitten officers were treated and released at UPMC. McCrary was taken to the Allegheny County Jail on two counts of aggravated assault, trespassing and resisting arrest.
- Former military man in custody for allegedly gunning down police officer
- Lamu police officer was killed by drug dealers, police say
- Shocking moment thug bites and spits at two police officers as they arrest him for disorderly behaviour
- Plainfield Man Arrested After Again Harassing Neighbors: Police
- 28-year-old man arrested for uploading ex-Lover's obscene videos on social media
- Two police officers are stabbed by knife-wielding attacker at a petrol station before cops open fire and a man, 25, is arrested
- Man, 32, is charged over hit-and-run that left female police officer with leg and neck injuries after 'disqualified' Alfa Romeo driver smashed into her as she tried to stop him
- Cellphone video shows Miami police officer apparently kicking suspect in the head during arrest
- The wedding bashers! Four men are arrested after a mass brawl breaks out at a wedding in western Sydney and two police officers are injured - leaving the bride FURIOUS
- Rahmael Holt Found Guilty In The Death Of Former New Kensington Police Officer Brian Shaw
Man Arrested For Allegedly Biting 2 Pittsburgh Police Officers have 312 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.