India skipper Virat Kohli retained top spot in the latest International Cricket Council (ICC) Test rankings for batsmen while Australia sensation Marnus Labuschagne and Pakistan captain Babar Azam moved up quiet a few places. The two batsmen have been in good form recently in their respective series and have been rewarded in the latest ranking list.Also Read: Selection mistake? 3 reasons why India lost 1st ODI in ChennaiKohli tops the chart with 928 rating points while his Aussie rival Steve Smith continues to hog the second spot with 911 rating points. Kiwi skipper Kane Williamson comes a distant third (864) followed by Cheteshwar Pujara at number four (791).⬆️ Marnus Labuschagne breaks into 🔝 [email protected] ICC Test Rankings for batting 👏 https://t.co/e3UkSGNkdZ pic.twitter.com/BobjQA5wMk— ICC (@ICC) December 16, 2019 The latest entrant in the top five is Labuschagne who slammed a majestic century in the recently-concluded Day-Night Test against New Zealand. The 25-year-old has been in sensational form recently as in his last three Tests, he has scores of 185 (vs Pakistan in Brisbane), 162 (vs Pakistan in Adelaide) and 143 (vs New Zealand in Perth).Also Read: ‘Virat Kohli is cricketing version of Cristiano Ronaldo’As for Babar Azam, he moved four places… Read full this story
- Let Rohit enjoy red-ball cricket: Virat Kohli
- Sport24.co.za | De Kock returns to Top 10 of Test rankings
- Record-setting Azam leads Pakistan to another T20 series whitewash
- King Kohli eyes crowning glory in Australia
- India win toss, bat in first Australia Test
- Dominant Pakistan close on series victory over Australia
- Australia target first Asia series win since 2011
- Live updates: Blackcaps vs Pakistan, first T20
- 'Sick of ball tampering talk'
- Cricket: Blackcaps look to shake off rust against Pakistan
ICC Test Rankings: Virat Kohli retains top spot, Marnus Labuschagne and Babar Azam make giant strides have 274 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.