Franklin Graham, the son of the late Billy Graham who founded the Christianity Today, said his father would be ‘disappointed’ in the anti-Trump editorial the magazine published last week. ‘My father supported Donald Trump, believed in Donald Trump and he actually voted for Donald Trump and if he were here today he would tell you that himself,’ Graham told Raymond Arroyo on Fox News Channel’s ‘The Ingraham Angle.’ On Thursday, Christianity Today’s Editor-in-Chief Mark Galli wrote an op-ed that said President Trump should be removed from office, bringing up Billy Graham’s name twice. Franklin Graham, the son of the late Billy Graham, said on Fox News Channel Monday night his dad would be ‘disappointed’ in the Christianity Today editorial that called for President Trump’s approval Billy Graham, who died in 2018, launched Christianity Today in the 1950s, but his son Franklin says the family hasn’t had anything to do with it in 20 to 30 years and so it’s ‘drifted to the left’ Franklin Graham said his father was a supporter of President Trump – pictured as he called servicemembers on Christmas Eve morning – and said Billy Graham voted for Trump Christianity Today Editor-in-Chief Mark Galli is taking heat from President Trump and… Read full this story
- False Idol — Why the Christian Right Worships Donald Trump
- The Latest: Trump suggests ‘father of India’ title for Modi
- Nancy Pelosi charging forward with Donald Trump's impeachment, but she doesn't 'hate' the President
- The dark history of Donald Trump's rightwing revolt
- Impeach me NOW and do it FAST, Donald Trump dares Nancy Pelosi as she orders Democrats to draw up articles of impeachment for Senate trial
- Humiliation for Jeremy Corbyn as his Palace confrontation with Donald Trump over the NHS falls flat and he is kept apart from the President - who said he would NOT want the health service even 'on a silver platter'
- Jeremy Corbyn vows to confront Donald Trump at Buckingham Palace TONIGHT after the US President rubbished his NHS claims saying he would not want to seize health service if it were 'on a silver platter'
- Frenemies? Polarizing Donald Trump vs. The Ruthless Centrism of Emmanuel Macron
- Pelosi pursues articles of impeachment against Trump, says democracy at stake
- Todd Starnes: Franklin Graham has a warning for Christian 'influencers' renouncing their faith
Franklin Graham launches fresh attack on Christianity Today for its call to remove Donald Trump saying his father Billy voted for the president and praised him before his death have 375 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.