Vietnam has always committed and determined to promote implementation of human rights of women and children. Let’s review the progress in the approach, the legal system … related to this field in recent years. Vietnam is one of the first countries to sign the UN Convention on the Rights of Children and the Convention to Eliminate All Forms of Discrimination against Women. The rights of children and women are one of the top issues of the State and Vietnam has made non-stop efforts to enforce these rights. In today’s talks, our guests – Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Hoa, Chairwoman of the Child Protection Association, former President of the Vietnam Women’s Union and Mr. Dang Hoa Nam, Director of the Department of Children, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs – will answer questions from VietNamNet's readers related to this issue. Journalist Ngoc Trang: This is the question of a reader from Danang City for Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Hoa. Could you please tell me about the work of ensuring women’s rights in recent years? Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Hoa: First of all, the Party and the State are very interested in the women-related work and set goals on… Read full this story
- Fatal child abuse shines light on lack of safety for Vietnam’s children
- What Happens to Women Who Are Denied Abortions?
- PM Modi to inaugurate Kanpur Metro on Tuesday | India News - Times of India
- Kansas City Current Lynn Williams acquisition is latest bold move from the team dominating NWSL's offseason
- Inequality changes forcing fresh gender-related policy
- Strong businesswomen weather the storms
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 30
- Misinformation has already made its way to the metaverse
- Forget Self-Esteem—Try Self-Compassion Instead
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 5
For a safe, developed environment for women and children have 284 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 25, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.