Almost half of broadband customers have been put off the idea of haggling with their provider because it is ‘too much hassle’, despite average savings of £120 a year. Nearly half of households have never contacted their provider to ask for a better deal, while a quarter have been with the same supplier for more than three years. Consumer group Which? asked more than 5,000 broadband customers how much they paid for their broadband, whether they had haggled for a new deal or switched in the past 12 months and if so, how much they saved. And it found that out of the 51% who had negotiated, the majority had been successful. Read More Top money stories In fact, more than three quarters were offered an incentive, discount or a better deal. When Which? asked customers who had never asked for a better deal if they were paying more, less or the same as when they first signed up to their deal, most said they paid the same. But results varied across the providers included in the survey, with two in five of Vodafone customers saying they were paying less than when they first signed up, while three in 10… Read full this story
- 9 Easy Ways To Save At Christmas
- After 120 years, Paddock family sells stake in Daily Herald to employees
- Easy ways to update your home before holiday guests arrive
- Can reviving a 120-year-old stream stop dangerous flooding on Pittsburgh’s Washington Boulevard?
- Easy ways to recycle Christmas trees: Trash haulers to scouts are ready to help
- DJ Raymond Rowe pleads guilty, gets life-plus-120-year jail term for teacher’s 1992 murder
- Lake City post office will be renamed for SC town postmaster lynched 120 years ago
- Post office soon may honor SC town postmaster lynched 120 years ago
- Recipe: The easy way to make baby back ribs for your Super Bowl party
- Carjacker knocks 83-year-old out of her wheelchair, steals pickup in Fort Worth
Easy way to knock £120 a year off your broadband bill - without switching have 327 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.