NEW DELHI: West Indies batsman Shimron Hetmyer was bought for a whopping Rs 7.75 crore by the Delhi Capitals in the IPL 2020 auction after going into it with a base price of just Rs 50 lakh. The 22-year-old has been in red hot form during the West Indies’ ongoing limited overs tour of India. He was the West Indies’ highest scorer in the three-match T20I series with 120 runs. He then scored 139 in the first ODI which West Indies won. World Cup-winning duo of Jason Roy and Chris Woakes were bought for a base price of Rs 1.50 crores. The Delhi franchise also bought Australian wicket-keeper batsman Alex Carey for Rs 2.4 crores. Having been unsold in his first two attempts, Australian all-rounder Marcus Stoinis found himself lucky on the third occasion as he fetched Rs 4.8 crore. Squad size: 22 Retained: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Kagiso Rabada, Keemo Paul, Sandeep Lamichhane Traded in: Ravichandran Ashwin, Ajinkya Rahane Bought (8): Jason Roy (1.5 crore), Chris Woakes (1.5 crore), Alex Carey (2.4 crore), Shimron Hetmyer (7.75 crore), Mohit Sharma (50 lakh), Tushar Deshpande (20 lakh),… Read full this story
- Australian Venture Capital Facts
- List Building With PTR and Referral Recruiting
- How to Attract Venture Capital
- Team Building - The Vegetarian Connection
- Euro 2020 qualifying top scorers: Where do Ronaldo, Kane, Sterling, Lukaku rank?
- All About Washington, DC Restaurants
- 2020 Chevrolet C8 Corvette: Here's What Everyone Says About How It Actually Drives
- 10 Greatest Football (Soccer) Players Ever
- US National Soccer Team - How Can It Get Better?
- Ten Innovative Ideas for Successful Team Building Events
DC Team 2020: Complete list of Delhi Capitals players for IPL 2020 have 257 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.