Vietnam 57th globally in Total Workforce Index 2019 Recruitment and HR consulting group The ManpowerGroup has recently announced its Total Workforce Index (TWI) in 2019, with Vietnam ranking 57th out of 76 countries and territories globally in terms of sourcing candidates, hiring, and retaining skilled people, compared to 43rd in 2018, and 13th in the Asia-Pacific region, compared to 12th in 2018. Vietnamese workers earned an average monthly income of $242 in 2019, while the average monthly income in the Asia-Pacific region was $1,801. In terms of skills, the percentage of highly skilled workers in Vietnam in 2019 accounted for 11.6 per cent of the country’s total workforce of 57.5 million; an increase of 0.8 per cent compared to 2018. Full-time workers accounted for 41 per cent and part-time workers 57 per cent. TWI’s analysis is based on more than 100 factors in 76 markets across the globe, enabling businesses to make a comprehensive assessment and easily compare labor markets through the four key factors of workforce availability; cost efficiency; workforce productivity; and regulation. In the current competitive context in terms of the economic situation and the ever-changing legal framework, the TWI helps businesses deeply appreciate the readiness of the… Read full this story
- White House budget summit set for Thursday
- In LGBT-welcoming Britain, Church of England tries to find its path
- LaHood opens up about brother’s murder in Netflix documentary
- Behind on rent, lessee abandons Dogpatch
- Foe slams Rutledge on transparency
- The Home Front: U.S. Senators Bennet and Gardner want $9M reimbursement for cleaning up water toxins near Colorado Springs
- Robin Leach dies, host of ‘Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,’ celebrity columnist
- A timeline of Alex Rodriguez’s career: From Mariners top pick to diminished Yankees DH
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, Pistoleros, Calabrese, Red Tank!
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 22 have 292 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.