A new air route connecting Hà Nội and Macau will be opened by Vietnam Airlines on December 15, 2019. — Photo courtesy of Vietnam Airlines HÀ NỘI — Vietnam Airlines will open a new route connecting Hà Nội and Macau (China) on December 15, 2019. The carrier will operate one flight per day to meet the travel demand of passengers. The flights will take off at Ha Noi-based Nội Bài International Airport at 19:45 and depart from Macau at 23:50 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Meanwhile, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, the flights will depart at Nội Bài airport at 4:00 and take off in Macau at 8:35. Earlier this month, Vietnam Airlines announced new routes linking Hà Nội/HCM City with China’s Shenzhen city, with the first flights slated for November 27 and 28. The Ha Noi-Macau route will be Vietnam Airlines’ 17th flight to China. It will also be the 62nd international route of the carrier, bringing the total number to 101. On the occasion, the airline will launch a promotion campaign with round trip tickets starting from US$69 (excluding taxes and fees) on this route. It will be applied for flights departing from mid-December to mid-January 2020…. Read full this story
- Bamboo Airways conducts first direct Vietnam-US flight
- British Airways blames pilots as it ditches plans for new low-cost airline
- Stinson Beach answer to Mount Tamalpais parking woes
- HCMC to fix 700,000 inaccurate vaccine records
- AUKUS reshapes the strategic landscape of the Indo-Pacific
- AirAsia expects strong recovery for air travel soon
- ROKT Personalizes Transactions, Cutting Through The Clutter Of E-Commerce Sites
- Anas Sarwar: Scottish ferries being built abroad a 'humiliation'
- Death threats, misinformation, and racism in Silicon Valley: Meet the designer shaping the future of Twitter
Vietnam Airlines to launch Hà Nội-Macau route next month have 276 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.