Situated along Nguyen DinhChieu Street, District 1, a tranquil avenue hidden under rows of lush, ancient trees and lined with classic French villas, The Marq is an ideal piece to complete the perfection of the beautiful scenery here. As you return home, experience a rich sense of exclusivity that only a private entrance of this calibre can deliver. Step into a serenely-lit hall where the calming sounds of cascading water, soothing smart lighting, and lush landscaping harmonize to complete your grand entrance under a splendid glass canopy. A monumental sense of arrival Uncover more and more of the grandeur as you delve further. Seamless architectural designs and manicured paths will lead you into the double-height Forest Atrium. Here, a delightful sense of being away, being in nature, while very much in the city, abounds. Seamless architectural designs and manicured paths will take you into the double-height Forest Atrium Every day, discover a new retreat The Marq is one of the few luxury projects keeping pace with the global trend of a resort-themed Sky Club on the terrace. With unbeatable views of the city centre, it offers the perfect experience for those in search of the true value of life. Exclusive… Read full this story
- Oasis in Tempe: Moving beyond 'Middle Eastern'
- Brooklyn's McCarren Park Pool offers a summer oasis of peace and calm
- Illinois man chains himself to Tollway Oasis where he was conceived to protest demolition
- Newcomers take the lead in valley school districts
- Former Justice of Peace Eric Williams is prime suspect in shooting deaths of Texas prosecutors
- Dealing with the devil: Syria peace talks already a mess
- Ala. mom pulls terminally ill son from school because she doesn’t want him revived if heart fails
- Western part of Ferry Point Park is like a Dickensian nightmare compared to Donald Trump’s golf oasis
- ADVANCES. Peace of mind for heart patients
- Remembering two voices for peace
The Marq – A peaceful oasis in the heart of District 1 have 325 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.