Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. TGIF! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the up-early co-creators. Find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and CLICK HERE to subscribe!At the end of the second week of public impeachment hearings, House Democrats on Thursday described what they believe are President TrumpDonald John TrumpWatergate prosecutor says that Sondland testimony was ‘tipping point’ for Trump In private moment with Trump, Justice Kennedy pushed for Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination: book Obama: ‘Everybody needs to chill out’ about differences between 2020 candidates MORE’s alleged obstruction and abuses of his office, while Republicans condemned the drama as devoid of persuasive evidence, even as they hinted they anticipate Trump will be impeached by the House and acquitted by the GOP-controlled Senate. ADVERTISEMENTHouse Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam SchiffAdam Bennett SchiffHill, Holmes offer damaging impeachment testimony: Five takeaways Schiff says Trump’s actions go ‘beyond anything Nixon did’ Trump campaign releases ‘Bull-Schiff’ T-shirts MORE (D-Calif.) gaveled the panel to adjournment after laying out opening arguments for one or more articles of impeachment, the evidence for which will be reported by his panel to… Read full this story
- Trump saw no quid pro quo for Ukraine, but envoys had doubts
- FBI's top brass raced to handle Fox News inquiry on alleged quid pro quo over Clinton emails, new documents show
- Trump Claims Texts Prove No ‘Quid Pro Quos of Any Kind’ With Ukraine. But His Ambassador Suspected One.
- Warner Bros. Chairman Steps Down Following Quid Pro Quo Sex Scandal
- Trump Denies Quid Pro Quo for Ukraine, but Envoys Had Their Doubts
- Morning Report: San Diego Unified Paid a Problem Principal to Go Away
- Mueller report 'exonerates' Trump? Not at all
- Here comes a huge jobs report
- Zeldin: Volker 'Put Dagger Straight to the Heart' of Schiff "Fairy Tale'
- Robert Mueller Has Raised Big Trump-Russia Questions. Will His Report Answer Them?
The Hill's Morning Report — Schiff: Clear evidence of a quid pro quo have 323 words, post on thehill.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.