Santa Monica is a beautiful beach town with the ideal atmosphere. Many attractions are walkable, and the city offers something for everyone. You could easily spend a month in Santa Monica without running out of new things to try, but here are a few crowd favorites you can add to the itinerary for your next trip. Santa Monica BeachSanta Monica Beach is the perfect place for swimming, surfing, paddle boarding or tanning on a towel. The 3.5-mile long beach receives a large number of visitors each year, but its large size helps it to feel less crowded. There are also paved bike paths nearby that are perfect for guests with an adventurous side. Santa Monica PierSanta Monica Pier is an icon of Santa Monica. Some guests go for the games and Pacific Park amusement park, while others prefer to relax and enjoy the view. For animal lovers, I’d recommend visiting the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, which is part of a program aimed to educate and inspire visitors to be environmental advocates. The Pier also features 2-hour long trapeze classes presented by the Trapeze School of New York. Third Street PromenadeThird Street Promenade is a paradise for anyone looking for some… Read full this story
- Travelling with canines? Here are some pet-friendly hotels, activities in Santa Monica
- Steve Coogan: We ignore the imbalance between rich and poor
- Valentine's Day Dining 2020: Venice & Nearby
- Valentine's Day Dining 2020: Century City & Westside
- Supercross; Car Show; Fairytales & Frog Day: SoCal Weekend
- The Lakers, the Clippers and a rare fight for LA basketball primacy
- The Eagles: Hell Is for Heroes
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is 'safe' after latest California wildfire comes within 30 yards of the site as hurricane-force 'Devil Winds' threaten to stoke infernos which have killed three
- How Bernie Sanders became the Democratic primary's early front-runner
- Schwarzenegger thanks Trump for addressing California homelessness: 'It has become a crisis'
Steve Farzam, COO @ Shore Hotel on Top activities in Santa Monica have 304 words, post on patch.com at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.