Zendaya cleaned house as she took home the People’s Choice Awards for Female Movie Star of 2019 and Drama TV Star of 2019 on Sunday. The actress served pure elegance as she took to the stage to accept her first award of the evening, Female Movie Star of 2019 for Spider-Man Close To Home. The former Disney Channel star, 23, would go on to earn a second honor for her role on HBO’s Euphoria. Big winner: Zendaya cleaned house as she took home the People’s Choice Awards for Female Movie Star of 2019 and Drama TV Star of 2019 on Sunday night Accepting for her role as MJ in Spider-Man, she said: ‘Wow thank you so much. This means the world to me. ‘Spider-Man, the first one, was my very first big movie. I feel so absolutely honored to be part of this world and thank you for allowing me to be your MJ. I’m completely honored and I hope to continue to make you all very, very proud.’ She was later summoned to the stage once again, as she was awarded for her role as Rue in Euphoria. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Best dressed stars at People’s Choice Awards… Read full this story
- Amazing Infographic Reveals the Best and Worst Episodes of Many Fan-Favorite TV Shows
- Doctor Who writer reveals heart-breaking real life tragedy that inspired fan favorite Matt Smith episode
- Kyle Walker hosted sex party with two hookers before urging fans to ‘stay home’ while in coronavirus lockdown
- 'I was telling the truth': Taylor Swift claims Kim Kardashian and Kanye West put her through 'hell' by releasing 'edited' version of THAT phone call and says full version leaked online proves she was 'framed'
- Swift moonwalks past Michael Jackson’s record at AMA Awards
- Fans Ecstatic as Bella Thorne About to Receive Her First PornHub Award
- The Latest: Swift wins top honor at AMAs, breaks MJ record
- BRITs 2019: Little Mix rule the red carpet in VERY daring gowns as they prepare to battle it out with pop's finest on music's biggest night of the year
- BRITs 2019: Perrie Edwards risks a wardrobe malfunction, Lily Allen slips into lingerie and Louise Redknapp appears VERY bleary-eyed... the raucous stars make annual animated after-party departures
- Selena Gomez Says It 'Feels Good to Be Back' as She Opens the 2019 AMAs Performing New Songs
Inside the 2019 People's Choice Awards: Zendaya proves she's a fan favorite as she takes home double honors have 379 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.