Software services and technology companies are cutting the flab in middle management but they are also hiring, in the thousands, for specific skills.The IT sector, which employs more than 4 million people, is expected to add 2.2 lakh employees over the next four year, according to staffing services provider Teamlease. Another 5.6 lakh jobs are estimated to be created by e-commerce and tech startups.Swathi Moorthy tells us about the hot skills employers are looking for and how paying they are.Close 1. Data sciences/artificial intelligence/machine learning related news Policy | Is India ready for the next level of digital mass surveillance? Amazon says ‘bias’ in Pentagon awarding $10 billion contract to Microsoft Policy | Govt must treat Indian Tech as partners This is the obvious one. AI/ML/data sciences professionals are one of the most wanted and highly paid across industries. AI, ML and data sciences are not programming languages but concepts that use logic and analysis to generate critical insights from data.These skills are in great demand in consumer-facing firms in the retail and healthcare sectors.“I would not be surprised if firms are willing to pay a premium,” said Guruprasad Srinivasan, Chief Operating Officer for India at Quess Corp, a Bengaluru-based staffing firm…. Read full this story
- The U.S. now has a record 6.6 million job openings
- For class of 2018, it's the best job market in a decade
- That Summer Food-Stand Job Is No Longer Just for Teenagers
- Cybersecurity Requires ‘Insatiable’ Problem-Solving Skills; Technical Skills Can Be Taught
- Millennial hiring bumps up Camden jobs after years of huge tax breaks. Will it endure?
- The Hot Corner: Stevens' coaching the difference for Celtics
- Who's hiring: jobs at Cypress Bayou Casino
- French Skills Meet Korean Flavors at Soogil in the East Village
- What are the top-paying jobs for graduates?
- Two previously homeless men find stability thanks to Tempe jobs program
Hot skills and top jobs in IT have 319 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.