Education Financial literacy program to benefit 31 primary schools By Hung Le Tuesday, Nov 12, 2019,12:17 (GMT+7) Financial literacy program to benefit 31 primary schoolsBy Hung Le The Cha-Ching Money Smart Kids program will benefit more than 7,300 children from 31 primary schools in Hanoi in the 2019-2020 academic year – PHOTO: COURTESY OF PRUDENCE FOUNDATION HCMC – Prudence Foundation, the community investment arm of Prudential in Asia, late last week signed a strategic partnership with Junior Achievement Vietnam to deploy the Cha-Ching curriculum at primary schools to equip Vietnamese students with money-smart knowledge. Based on the globally-recognized and award-winning financial literacy program Cha-Ching Money Smart Kids, the partnership is expected to benefit more than 7,300 children from 31 primary schools in Hanoi in the 2019-2020 academic year and will expand nationwide in the coming years. With the endorsement by the Ministry of Education and Training, the curriculum will be rolled out to 163 teachers who will be entitled to two-day training on the Cha-Ching curriculum contents and teaching methods. After the training session, the teachers can garner skills on how to embed the four key money management concepts of Earn, Save, Spend and Donate into their students’ daily life. The Cha-Ching curriculum is… Read full this story
- Career and Financial Literacy
- The Road to Economic Recovery Will Come Through Financial Literacy
- Debt Free Financial Hardship Program Flourishes Across America
- Obama's Financial Aid Programs - Getting Free Money to Pay For School
- How Can You Benefit From Financial Training Programs?
- Fire Your Broker Immediately - A Financial Mentorship Program is the Wave of the New Paradigm
- Obama's Loan Modification Program - Benefits & Requirements For Homeowners
- In pics: Yuegui primary school in Longan County
- Financial Education - A Global Perspective
- Developing an Outreach Program
Financial literacy program to benefit 31 primary schools have 275 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.