The European Parliament’s Chairman of the Committee on International Trade Bernd Lange. — VNA/VNS Photo Anh Tuấn HÀ NỘI — Bilateral trade between Việt Nam and the European Union must guarantee benefits for the people on both sides, the European Parliament’s Committee on International Trade (INTA) Chairman Bernd Lange said yesterday. “The trade agreement is not only the issue for the governments of both sides but also for the people on the ground,” Lange told reporters at a press conference in Hà Nội. Each trade agreement had to be comprehensively approached as it was all about fairness and sustainability, he said. “We should not think it’s only a free trade agreement, we should speak it’s a free, fair and sustainable trade agreement,” Lange said. He said both sides must seek common understanding on issues which are not clear at the moment. Those issues are related to sustainability, labour rights and environmental standards, which are integrated parts of the agreement. Especially, the two sides must work on labour rights and environmental issues, which are stated in content from the International Labour Organisation (ILO) and the Paris Agreement, he added. The European Parliament (EP) will discuss the agreement, which was signed… Read full this story
- Yoga Benefits - Enjoy Physical, Psychological and Biochemical Benefits
- The Essential Benefits Regular Exercise Will Give to Your Beautiful Skin
- 2009 Kansas City Chiefs Fantasy Football Preview
- Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa swearing in ceremony at Raj Bhavan LIVE updates: JD (S) MLAs being shifted to Kochi resort
- Fired for a felony, again for perjury. Meet the new police chief.
- OECD proposal on taxing MNEs to benefit countries like India: Experts
- Police Chief Says It’s Perfectly Fine an Officer Was Part of a Hate Group Because the Cop Already Retired From Racism
- Residential Solar Power Systems - What Are the Benefits?
- Zambian Cultural Heritage - Chewa People - Their History and Culture
- Laugh, Laugh, Laugh - The Benefits Are Many
EVFTA must bring benefits to people: INTA chief have 324 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.