Gorakhpur: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday alleged that the Congress played with India’s security for “petty gains” and the Supreme Court’s dismissal of the review petitions on the Rafale jet deal has exposed the opposition party’s “lies”. The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected pleas for a review of its December 2018 verdict in which it had said there was no occasion to doubt the decision-making process in the controversial deal. The Congress party had carried out an aggressive campaign alleging corruption in the multi-billion-dollar deal to buy 36 Rafale fighter aircraft from France before the 2019 Lok Sabha election. “The Supreme court decision to dismiss the review petitions on Rafale has brought the lies of Congress party in front of the world. It is an example of how Congress played with the security of country for political selfishness and petty gains,” Adityanath told reporters in Gorakhpur. Without taking names, he said all those who tried to politicise the country’s security over the Rafale deal must apologies the nation. “BJP believes that national interest is above political gains and every citizen of India expects that our politics can’t be more important than national security. Those who tried to… Read full this story
- Why Congress Thinks Supreme Court's Verdict on Rafale Deal is a Validation of Party Stand
- yogi: SP, Congress instigated riots, played caste politics under their rule: Yogi Adityanath | India News - Times of India
- 'TMC will emerge as the real Congress'
- Opposition alliance impossible without Congress: Bhupesh Baghel's response on Mamata's 'no UPA' jibe
- Kashi Vishwanath Corridor would have remained incomplete if Bua, Babua were in power: Yogi Adityanath
- UP Assembly Polls 2022: BJP will surely surpass past record of crossing 300 seats, says Jitin Prasada
- Does Rahul Gandhi want to partition India? Amit Shah blogs on JNU row
- 'Rahul Gandhi Trying to Bring Immoral Equivalence Between Rafale, Bofors': Jaitley's Scathing Attack
- ABP CVoter Survey: Adityanath, Akhilesh, Mayawati — Who Is Most Preferred To Be Next UP CM?
- Wasim Rizvi: What role Wasim Rizvi’s conversion may play in 2022 UP assembly election | India News - Times of India
Adityanath Slams Congress After Rafale Verdict; Says It Played With India's Security For Political Selfishness have 343 words, post on news.abplive.com at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.