Editor’s Note: This edition of Morning Score is published weekdays at 10 a.m. POLITICO Pro Campaign subscribers hold exclusive early access to the newsletter each morning at 6 a.m. Learn more about POLITICO Pro’s comprehensive policy intelligence coverage, policy tools and services at www.politicopro.com. — Elizabeth Warren was the center of attention at Tuesday night’s Democratic presidential debate, while Joe Biden was grilled briefly on his son’s international business record when Biden was vice president.Story Continued Below — Two-thirds of the Democratic presidential field spent more than they took in during the third quarter, which could be a serious threat to several campaigns’ viability. — Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin and his Democratic challenger, Andy Beshear met for their second debate in what a new poll shows is a tied race with less than three weeks until Election Day. Good Wednesday morning. Thanks to Steve for tackling the debate while I was on the FEC deadline day team. Email me at [email protected], or DM me at @ZachMontellaro. Email the rest of the Campaign Pro team at [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] Follow them on Twitter: @POLITICO_Steve, @DanielStrauss4, @JamesArkin and @allymutnick. Days until the Kentucky, Mississippi, New Jersey and Virginia general elections:… Read full this story
- Cheered by debate, Trump faithful hope to move on
- Carly Fiorina draws interest in Ohio
- Senators fear Sessions debate shows chamber in crisis
- Donald Trump might not back GOP nominee, refuses to rule out independent run while candidates tussle at debate
- Warren: Jeb Bush stayed cool while Donald Trump got mortifyingly hot during the first GOP debate
- Donald Trump, Ohio & the GOP meltdown
- Political spotlight turns toward New York
- How Elizabeth Warren attacked Donald Trump at Hillary Clinton rally in Cincinnati
- First Take: Trump gets spotlight, but it might burn
- Can Kasich tweak combative debate approach?
Warren in the spotlight at Ohio debate have 307 words, post on www.politico.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.