VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28 Seven Chinese involved in online gambling handed over to China The Chinese nationals who were involved in the online gambling ring Competent forces of the northern border province of Lao Cai on October 26 handed over seven Chinese involved in an online gambling ring to police of China’s Yunnan province. The group rented a house at 611B Le Thanh street, Bac Cuong ward, Lao Cai province, to organise online gambling. They were arrested on October 10, together with computers, Wifi modems and mobile phones. The Chinese nationals confessed that transactions worth up to 20 million CNY (2.83 million USD) had been conducted within one month./. ‘Arts in the Forest’ exhibition opens in Vinh Phuc’s resort The art space is set up under a pine forest at the Flamingo Dai Lai Resort (Photo: Courtesy of organiser) The 2019 ‘Art in the Forest’ exhibition (AIF 2019) opened in Flamingo Dai Lai Resort in the northern province of Vinh Phuc on October 26. After over three months of launching a creation campaign with the participation of 17 Vietnamese and international artists, 68 lacquer and sculpture works were introduced in the green space of Dai Lai pine forest. In… Read full this story
- News watch October 2011: today's auto industry news
- Real Madrid Reportedly Hopeful Isco Will Return for October 28 Clasico
- News watch October 2010: today's auto industry news
- Breaking News, Top News & Latest News Headlines
- News watch October 2012: today's industry news
- All the latest Chelsea Transfer news: 17th October
- Vietnam lose to Qatar in friendly U19 event
- Asian Para Games: Vietnam wins two more golds in powerlifting, swimming
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- Vietnam arrests two suspects in UK human trafficking case
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28 have 293 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.